Graduate Accelerator Program (GAP)
Overview of Coaching Program
The Graduate Accelerator Program (GAP) is a graduate coaching program aimed at giving you the skills you require to engage with the marketplace correctly, in a simple, safe and effective way that’s enjoyable. It’s easy to be become disheartened when applying online, but when you network correctly, finding work becomes far easier & more enjoyable.
The program consists of seven modules spanning up to 6 months and includes step by step videos, written materials and one on one coaching sessions. All materials can be accessed from any mobile, tablet or laptop, no matter where you are.
The Graduate coach has been assisting graduates to find work since 2012, and literally, thousands of graduates have been assisted. The way I coach is customised to the needs of the graduate, firstly you must understand what options you have, and then you must select the sectors that best suit your needs. We then have to go about preparing you to engage directly with people in the industry.
Choose from 3 payment options:
- Single Payment – $3,300 (Save $300)
- $1,200 Upfront + $600 every 2 weeks for 8 weeks. Total Cost $3,600
- $900 Upfront + $900 every 3 weeks for 9 weeks. Total Cost $3,600
Please watch the following video to learn more about the methodology used in the program to secure work.
Online individual coaching sessions are provided throughout the program.
The course is customised to your specific engineering discipline.
All Materials Provided
All you need is a phone, computer and internet access.
The following diagram outlines the modules in the course.
Module 1 - Sector Prospecting
Helping you find the right sectors and knowing where there is work
Module 2 - Sector Knowledge Building
We begin to develop your knowledge in the relevant sectors identified in module 1 to build your confidence when talking to employers.
Module 3 - Personal Branding
You will learn how to set up your LinkedIn profile and resume to build your personal brand for success. We will teach you phoning and face to face interview techniques and help you understand the associations and councils you need to be a part of to gain employment. We also include recruitment do’s and don’ts.
Module 4 - Sector Based Learning
This module is specific to a range of sectors (refer to FAQ’s for a sector listing) and begins the work-integrated learning section of the program. You will receive specific training and knowledge packs and we will leverage our extensive company database specific to each discipline.
Module 5 - Rules of Engagement
Module 6 - Communications Templates
All templates for communications, written messages and phone calls must be practised before we meet people in the workplace.
- Emailing or messaging accounts for less than 7% of what you need to know.
- Phoning people equates to 38% of getting work.
- Meeting with people is the key – 55% is done face to face, whether its a meetup, coffee catchup, informal meet and greet or formal interview.
Module 7 - Practice, Resilience and Perseverance
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you help graduates secure work?
Can you guarantee the program will work?
Why have I struggled to secure work?
How long does it take to secure work?
Between 2-6 months with permanent residency or without permanent residency. It really depends on how you apply yourself throughout the program. Some people are able to find employment quickly as they are really motivated, others require more time and guidance.
Don't I just need to get my LinkedIn updated to secure work?
No, securing work is so much more than just getting your LinkedIn profile updated. Watch this video to learn more.
How do I secure work using mindset?
What do I need to access this program?
Can I access the program from interstate or overseas?
Yes. All material is provided online and one on one coaching is performed via zoom sessions.
Where is The Graduate Coach located?
What are your hours of operation?
Do you have a payment plan?
What specific industry sectors does the course cover?
- Mechanical Engineer to Product Design
- Mechanical Engineer to Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Mechanical Engineer to Mining
- Mechanical Engineer to Renewables
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer to Product Design
- Electrical or Electronics Engineer to Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Electrical or Electronics Engineer to Mining
- Electrical or Electronics to Renewables (Automation)
- Civil Engineer to Site Coordination / Contract Admin / Estimation
- Civil Engineer to Consultancy (All Sectors)
- Civil Engineer to Mining
- Process Engineer to Mining
- Process Engineer to Water
- Process Engineer to Chemicals
We offer three payments options to enrol into this program. Please select one and follow the prompts to enrol today.
1 Payment of
Save $300 by paying upfront.
4 Payments of
Payment every 2 weeks for 8 weeks.
3 Payments of
Payments every 3 weeks for 9 weeks.